Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween, All Saints Day, All Souls Day, aka da weekend

Class was okay on Friday. I felt the same topic kept getting pummeled into the ground by the same people. I noticed some potential roommate animosity spilling over into the discussion a bit. As a class when our peers are leading discussion we should all try to respect their authority over the class, and not ramble on about our dissenting view of a topic we've been talking about for 25 minutes.

Trick or Treating ruled. I don't know what the Burundi embassy man had against Texans, but he was really into making fun of the citizens of the ballin' Lone Star state. The South Korean embassy was the coolest, hands down. I mean we took a picture with the pseudo princess or something.

Election '08: it's here. It's epic. It's weird how much more hope I have for the blue living in DC. In Texas it was so red everywhere that we hoped for the best and expected the worst. Here in DC I feel like I can have my cake and eat it too, or whatever that phrase is. Y'all know how I rule at idioms.

Did y'all hear about the Canadian radio host who prank called Sarah Palin as Nicolas Sarkozy? I want to do that when I grow up.


Okay, hipster tuesday. GO

No comments: